Dental implants or Implant Teeth are not cheap, so you need to consult a doctor before doing dental implants. You can do dental implants if you have any of the following conditions:
– Experiencing accidents that cause damage to teeth and face
– Cancer of oral cancer
– Your teeth are off and you do not want to use dentures.
Dental implants made of titanium material easily blend into bone. This unification process is called osseointegration. Understand first some dental implant processes before you do it. Preoperative dental implants need to pay attention to several things such as:
– Doing X-ray. It is important to assess the quality and quantity of your jaw.
– Consult your doctor. You need to consult what anaesthesia is appropriate for your situation.
– Tell your doctor what medication you are taking regularly.
– Notify your doctor if you have certain heart conditions and have had orthopaedic implants.